Who is jam_in_i@hotmail.com?
I am a young lady from the island of Tortola, who is pursuing my Master's degree in Education with a concentration in Computer Technology. I am the proud mother of three children, two boys and one girl. I like to refer to this as a girl sandwich, because my daughter is the second child ( between the boys), thus a girl sandwich.
I am a teacher at the only public high school, there in Tortola. I teach the fourth and fifth forms. The Americans refer to this as eleventh and twelfth grades. I have taught at this high school for ten years, and I am loving every moment of it.
I am also marry to a wonderful man and a loving father for twelve year now. He is quite boring, but I just look at my children and realize that he is not that bad compared to some men out there.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

1 comment:
Post a Comment